5 Reasons To Be Grateful in July
Some of us keep a gratitude journal, in which—at the end of the day—we write down several things we are grateful for. In that spirit, here are five things to be grateful for this month:
1) Daylight that lasts well into the evening.
2) Air conditioning, which makes the hottest and most humid days bearable.
3) An abundance of fresh fruits and vegetables, in every part of the country.
4) Opportunities to enjoy music outdoors, at various parks and pavilions.
5) Frozen desserts! Ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, gelato, sorbet, you name it.